Sheer Joy Avenue: Back from Singapore

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Back from Singapore

I learned so many seemingly trivial but vitally important things during my train(ning???) trip to Singapore. Transformative, at least; I think. I write it down here, hoping that this is informative for you as well.
I’ve learned that:
To enjoy the journey is more important than holding on to the destination, half the fun is on the way. This includes your personal goals and wishes.
To enjoy the ride, no map, no agenda, no plan is needed. Only a relax and happy mind, plus some carefree dignity.
I clicked some pictures of my own and some of the scenery's. learned to be spontaneous, listened to my heart, regardless of what others might think or say.
I used to mark some passages that I read from any book very systematically, some straight lines, with an artline 600 yellow color marker pen. I’ve changed it in the train. I enjoyed ‘drawing’ curves and funny (and sunny!) yellow shapes around some aphorisms or wisdom words I like. It’s fun – I’ve learned flexibility and living in the ‘presence’ (even when I am writing this on the pad note, yeah, in the same train, the feeling of ‘go with the flow’ is simply there…)
Thus my current words and works are marked with spaciousness and sheer joy…
Some ‘wisdom pearls’ that I’ve found strikingly attractive, even though I’ve owned the book by moon “The Power of the Gift” for years (I must confess that, I didn’t finish it even until today…) but the jewels in it are shining now:-)
I read some news about some local politicians accusing each other. True or false? Right or wrong? Good or bad? Believe or abandon? Support or reject? Faith or doubt? Justice or scandals? – or simply the mixtures of these two dichotomy? Who knows….anyway? looks like Malaysian has to live with this kind of uncertainties for quite some time before the truth is revealed. But just be patient enough there, a light of wisdom will shine through illuminate the dark night of the souls.
• “Only god knows,” some said. “But YOU have the answers!” my heart said. And I totally agree. My heart never lies.
One door closed, another opens; two doors closed, many opportunities blossom... A path is showed, almost immediately. I have windows in front and beside me. Great blessings and abundance are all around us!
I am on a wonderful journey of peace and love, of unexpected surprises and infinite innate discoveries.
I am overjoyed by this simple finding.
Making affirmative statements on the train is interesting. The outer world is shaky and uncertain, but my inner voice is clear and loud; determined and strong.
• “I believe in Miracles. I believe in Angels. I believe in Synchronicity. I trust Life, I follow the Flow. All is Well, and my Life is beautiful!”
Just a simple Smile. A stranger made my heart warmth, and a thousand petal lotus blossoms beautifully. Simplicity rises, joint hands with awareness to celebrate their co-existence…
Trains paused and go, paused and go, then we shall reach very soon. We should BE RICH as well, within and without. Life is but a trip of Reaching RICHfullness. Both for oneself and others.
I’ve brought some Feng shui books and magazine as reading materials. But what is the BEST feng shui of a moving motion or a dynamic object, like this train? Can’t find any answer from the books…REAL answer MUST comes from the True Knowing Mind.
Train stopped. I thought I reached. But it’s only an illusion. I remember what Rumi said, “if a tree would know how to run and walk, it wouldn’t worry about being chop-off…” wondrous wisdom. Ok, keep growing and learning and changing and maturing….
False expectations make you weak, real love and authentic confidence make you strong and keep going...
Everything is impermanent - which is good. Everything is moving, even a static stone. So soon we shall reach, our destiny is on the Way...
Whatever it may BE....just continue, AH, the journey of Life!

No comments: