Sheer Joy Avenue: Act Now!

Monday, August 03, 2009

Act Now!


JUST DO IT!
"Do more than belong: participate.
Do more than care: help.
Do more than believe: practice.
Do more than be fair: be kind.
Do more than forgive: forget.
Do more than dream: work."
William Arthur Ward

"Don't wait for someone to take you under their wing.
Find a good wing and climb up underneath it."
Frank C. Bucaro

"Whenever you are asked if you can do a job,
tell 'em, 'certainly I can!'
- and get busy and find out how to do it."
Theodore Roosevelt

"Someone once asked me
what I want on my epitaph when I pass away.
Just the words – ‘I tried.’
That's what this game of life is all about.
Trying.
There's the tryers, the criers, and the liars."
Mickey Rooney

"When you're doing something,
just do it!"
Zen Master Seung Sahn

No comments: