Sheer Joy Avenue: Oh We MEET at last, on 28th June 2008!

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Oh We MEET at last, on 28th June 2008!

Thanks to the Universe and Synchronicity!

I met my 28 years ago's old buddies and childhood friends yesterday nite...

Yes! after a long long 28 years!

Still remember each other's names, still, some, could recognize each other's faces...

Everything is Impermenant, Strange though, SOMETHING in Life NEVER CHANGE...

My Childhood life is my BEST Golden days in my Life!

Thanks for coming, thanks to San San for coordinating, and special thanks to Pei Yan for her hard work in gathering ALL people!

12 of us, Oh 12 - the number of Healing!

and you know what, TODAY - meeting a primary school teacher, Miss Yang - also 'from' 28 years ago!

Memories keep flashing back...

So I wanna dedicate THIS SONG to ALL of you there! (IF you are reading this, yes, that's YOUlah!)

ENJOY and Let's Meet again and again!

Cheers! Life is WONDERFUL!

No comments: