Sheer Joy Avenue: Sacred Place Creation.... Bringing HOME Your Body and Mind

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Sacred Place Creation.... Bringing HOME Your Body and Mind

My New areas of Discovery....
It's BEYOND general Feng Shui.....

so I call it Sacred Slace Creation.

It's an Intuitive and Integral Method of analysing and utilizing the chi(energy) of your environment and your Inner Space. In this method, crystals, Reiki, divination, pendulum, singing bowl (for space clearing) and other metaphysical tools are uniquely blended and practically utilized. Of course, not forgetting the basics and profound wisdom that I gained from Chinese feng shui, Vastu, I-Ching, Bazi and other ancient wisdom traditions.

Let's see what other's views on this....
Ching Wei previously read the feng-shui of my new office for me and told me that sitting in the place that I was seated will cause the following:
1. The Project Manager will not be able to come in as I am sitting in his/her place
2. I will lose money/things by sitting there because of the clashing feng-shui.

True enough, my boss interviewed a few candidates for the Project Manager position and even though willing to hire them, in the end they didn't come in. In the end, my boss took the position off.
The 2nd month I sat in the place, my laptop was robbed. The next month, while on the way to office, a taxi hit my car and the next, I received a police summon of RM20.

He recently helped my Mum on health reasons through his angel cards and told my Mum that she shouldn't go back to Singapore otherwise something bad will happen. My Mum had to go and he told her to come back within one or two weeks time. True enough, my Mum's high blood pressure went up and her blood vessel in her eyes burst. She came back right after that and everything went back to normal!

Wendy Heah, Cheras, Kuala Lumpur.

No comments: